Night out at mediacorp

Remember the RenCi show you watched on sunday on TV? Ya, I was there at the upper gallery. No one infront of the TV would ever say, "Eh, that's sebas on TV!" haha. Reason why I'm there is because Christina's cousin had extra tixs for the show. So I was invited. It's not because I signed up for it. If not for free tixs, I wouldn't go for such show. Especially RenCi. It's a long 4 hrs show. Slept afew part of the show, as it's boring. Especially the part where they show the monk climbing up the building, it just turned me off. Yup, after the show, it was already 11plus, took a cab home and sleep. Below are some pictures taken in the studio.



A shot with Guo Liang and a crew making announcement before show starts


Me and abit of christina and some audiences (Aunties and Uncles)

No comments: